RISE OF NATIONS HELP???

ry

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2004

i lost my key code to play my game, does anybody know of
a code to use?

Hi Ry,

That's a unique number for each CD. If someone gives you their
number they won't be able to play online or get support for the
game if you're using their number for those services already. :-s

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For International Service: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms