[SOLVED] RM750x In The UK

Not really, I had one in my basket for ages on amazon waiting for stock to come in.
It never did

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/supe...RGzKdkzGdx0CDFWXzDGRdQUcb0kl_3OkaAluzEALw_wcB

Went with the leadex 3 in the end, the non argb one but its also now oos everywhere.

Still the argb is the same platform and there aren't that many top quality psu's about for around the £100 mark.

Possibly not quite on a par with the rmx but honestly not far off.

Solution
That's weird. Production is normal. So someone is buying them faster than they can go on the shelves, or stores aren't placing orders for them.

What's really strange is my sources show a shat ton of RM650x's in the Almere warehouse, but no RM750x. There's also a lot of RM850x's in stock as well.

Maybe some system builder in the UK bought them all up?

If you can buy the -EU version (CP-9020179-EU), I see there's some of those in stock.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
That's weird. Production is normal. So someone is buying them faster than they can go on the shelves, or stores aren't placing orders for them.

What's really strange is my sources show a shat ton of RM650x's in the Almere warehouse, but no RM750x. There's also a lot of RM850x's in stock as well.

Maybe some system builder in the UK bought them all up?

If you can buy the -EU version (CP-9020179-EU), I see there's some of those in stock.

Maybe a lot of people blindly getting 750W because it's the listed requirement for 3080? Just idle speculation, of course.