Roccat Intros Isku FX Multicolor Gaming Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I'm going to spend $100 for a NON-MECHANICAL keyboard whose first feature is its rubber feet?

The only thing that might be nice is the sniper button on the keyboard, but... with a little creative programming, my completely blank, mechanical Leopold can do the same thing, while giving me miles better accuracy, typing speed, durability, and all without limiting me to a specific brand of mouse.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]DarkSable[/nom]So... I'm going to spend $100 for a NON-MECHANICAL keyboard whose first feature is its rubber feet?The only thing that might be nice is the sniper button on the keyboard, but... with a little creative programming, my completely blank, mechanical Leopold can do the same thing, while giving me miles better accuracy, typing speed, durability, and all without limiting me to a specific brand of mouse.[/citation]

the rubber feel im assuming is the keys, if you live where its hot, or have sweaty hands i would say something that could grip them better would be nice in some circumstances.

but yea, 100$ for a non mechanical keyboard is just overkill.

Sadly, it's not: "For starters, it features five rubberized Non-Slip Gaming Boots and two rubberized Lock-Fast Gaming Feet on the bottom, firmly securing the device to the desktop even during the most intense, out-of-your-seat gameplay moments."

Yeah. They're bragging about having rubber feet on their keyboard... what's next, the proclamation that their keyboard is made without harming muskrats?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]DarkSable[/nom]Sadly, it's not: "For starters, it features five rubberized Non-Slip Gaming Boots and two rubberized Lock-Fast Gaming Feet on the bottom, firmly securing the device to the desktop even during the most intense, out-of-your-seat gameplay moments."Yeah. They're bragging about having rubber feet on their keyboard... what's next, the proclamation that their keyboard is made without harming muskrats?[/citation]

that sounds exactly what i thought it was.

See where I got confused? It's not the keys that are rubber - it's the feet, same as with basically every keyboard out there.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]DarkSable[/nom]See where I got confused? It's not the keys that are rubber - it's the feet, same as with basically every keyboard out there.[/citation]

oh... oh wow...
how pathetic is the keyboard if they have to advertise that they make the thing so it doesn't slide around... is that really a feature that they should brag about?

i read that wrong quite a few times, just assuming it was the keys... my god... that's so stupid...

wow...
lust wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.