Roccat Intros Its First Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

adgjlsfhk

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
bet it's $400 or something equally useless. When I am buying a mechanical keyboard, the main thing I care about is price. This looks awesome, but there is no way it's worth one or two hundred more than entry level mechanical keyboards.

dishayu

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
[citation][nom]durrr[/nom]"is the first ever to feature per-key illumination"Didn't Deck Keyboards do this already?[/citation]
Razer Blackwidow has individually backlit keys as well. Is per-key illumination any different? :S

I have a completely blank Leopold with MX Browns. The only thing not uniform are white arrows, wsad, and esc keys. I love this keyboard to death, and type just as fast as I would on a marked keyboard.

And yet? The thought of making each key do what I want sold me. If they told me I could have macros that changed the lighting rapidly enough I could have simple animations... god, I would seriously consider buying it.

I believe that means you can change the color of each key's illumination. If it doesn't mean that then there's no way I'd pay $40 for the plastic thing with lights.

G

At the bottom of the page they say the list price will be 149,99€/129,99€/99,99€. So real prices will pobably be well below that.

chewy1963

Honorable
May 9, 2012
[citation][nom]waikano[/nom]Huh? First Gaming Mechanical Keyboard? Not sure when Logitech released theirs though.http://www.logitech.com/en-us/prod [...] d?crid=825[/citation]

Roccat Intros Its First Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Helps if you read the ENTIRE title....
Not THE first gaming mechanical keyboard... Roccat's first gaming mechanical keyboard.

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]chewy1963[/nom]Helps if you read the ENTIRE title....Not THE first gaming mechanical keyboard... Roccat's first gaming mechanical keyboard.[/citation]

Thanks Chewy...been a long day, missed that Its part. Makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.