Roccat to Unveil High-End Gaming Mouse at Computex, E3

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zetzabre

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]gorillagarrett[/nom]Firslty, i never use it as a wireless mouse.It doesn't even last for an hour in wireless mode.Secondly, because it's wireless, it's heavier than other mice, bulkier, and it's got an external stiff cable which is not what u want for a gaming mouse.Thirdly, i do use the extra buttons to in BF3, WC3, SC2..and i do find them quite useful.Lastly, I do much better in BF3 using my older G5 mouse, even though the G700 has a noticeably better sensor.I ahve mid-sized hands, so it could be the reason why i dont find it comfortable.However, The front side of the mouse is high profile, and that causes a lot of strain to my hand, unlike the Mionix Naos 5000 mouse, which has the most natural and comfortable shape my hand has ever landed on.[/citation]

Firstly: The Logitech g700 lasts a lot more than that (i've been playing with it for 5 hours with no problem in batteries, that proves you haven't even used this mouse.

Secondly: Heavy? Bulky? You must be a girl o a homo if you say that. Besides, the external cables is for charging (you can use it while in gaming too or just use another battery) and an extension for the receiver. This proves me again that you have never used this mouse.

Thirdly: Did i say you dont' use the extra buttons in your mouse (or mice).

Lastly: If you are more comfortable with a g5, well that's your business, but that's not a reason to blame the g700 for your incompetence in gaming.

And again, i don't know if you are a girl or a homo, but let me tell you: the g700 was built for gamers, and gamers are usually men with big and strong hands.

gorillagarrett

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Firstly: The Logitech g700 lasts a lot more than that (i've been playing with it for 5 hours with no problem in batteries, that proves you haven't even used this mouse.

Secondly: Heavy? Bulky? You must be a girl o a homo if you say that. Besides, the external cables is for charging (you can use it while in gaming too or just use another battery) and an extension for the receiver. This proves me again that you have never used this mouse.

Thirdly: Did i say you dont' use the extra buttons in your mouse (or mice).

Lastly: If you are more comfortable with a g5, well that's your business, but that's not a reason to blame the g700 for your incompetence in gaming.

And again, i don't know if you are a girl or a homo, but let me tell you: the g700 was built for gamers, and gamers are usually men with big and strong hands.

The G700 is a bad mouse.Build by gamers my ass. The mouse is too bulky, heavy and doesn't slide well on my 9Hd mat.I have mid-sized hands, sightly bigger than average man's hand and i don't find it comfortable.

What has my sexuality to do with the size of my hands? Where do you come from?

zetzabre

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]gorillagarrett[/nom]The G700 is a bad mouse.Build by gamers my ass. The mouse is too bulky, heavy and doesn't slide well on my 9Hd mat.I have mid-sized hands, sightly bigger than average man's hand and i don't find it comfortable.What has my sexuality to do with the size of my hands? Where do you come from?[/citation]
As i told you you before: you have to be a real man to use the logitech g700. A girl like you can't understand this.

And again, i can see you've never used this mouse before, so don't give opinions because you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.