RockSalt Could Pave Way to Safe Native Apps in Browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]this was so poorly written all mr. perry's diplomas from what ever schools they went to need to be revoked asap![/citation]
This is why I come to Toms to read the comments and not really the articles. Seems like when I do read articles on Toms, I need to print out the article and bust out my red pen to make corrections, then draw a happy, straight, or sad face on the top with a letter grade.

chewy1963

Honorable
May 9, 2012
Quote - "In a chemical view, NaCl stands for sodium chloride, commonly known as tablet salt. "

Really TABLET salt? Is that anything like TABLE salt? Oh I get it, it's like table salt but smaller and uses less power, right?

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
I bet if there was a quick and easy way to edit one's posts a lot of errors would be caught and fixed my the respective authors.

Compared to Google's 600 lines of code, RockSalt has only 80 and is claimed to be significantly faster.[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]I bet if there was a quick and easy way to edit one's posts a lot of errors would be caught and fixed my the respective authors.[/citation]

Indicative of Google's incredibly wasteful coding as seen on Android....

v90k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]this was so poorly written all mr. perry's diplomas from what ever schools they went to need to be revoked asap![/citation]

If this article is poorly written, then what do you call this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS