[SOLVED] ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming LED warning BOOT: Green, VGA:White

May 30, 2020
Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSD(bootdrive) 2 HDDs

Problem: My computer is not giving an input signal. The motherboard gives a LED signal. Green on the boot spot and white in the VGA spot. I unplugged and replugged the power cables and nothing changed. Graphics card fans are loud at times but are on. The fans work my cooling unit works and as far as I can tell the CPU is working. My keyboard lights up when plugged in but nothing appeared on screen when I plugged an HDMI to the motherboard. I know its not the monitors either cause they were working just fine on my old build.

Solution
If you are using an add-on card, don't use the motherboard connection, it's most likely disabled. What is the brand and model of the power supply? Did you test the system without the nVidia card with only onboard video?

You also should do a clean Windows setup when swapping motherboards.
If you are using an add-on card, don't use the motherboard connection, it's most likely disabled. What is the brand and model of the power supply? Did you test the system without the nVidia card with only onboard video?

You also should do a clean Windows setup when swapping motherboards.

Solution