Router Cable Modem Combo (Surfboard SBG6900-AC) Has Been Giving Me Problems

WWWWWWWOWWWWWWW

Reputable
Feb 9, 2015
These are the problems i get as soon as i open chrome (My internet connection doesn't detect any issue) I also cant connect to other things as well for example in the game Overwatch i constantly get the failed to connect to server.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

DNS_PROBE_STARTED

Im assuming the problem is the router how would i be able to fix this?

Internet provider is Charter

Solution
Finally ended up calling arris which i never expecteed to have a 2 hour call with them. problem was that one of the settings has been modified dont remember which one it was (band steering). Did a factory reset and that fixed it up for me

WWWWWWWOWWWWWWW

Reputable
Feb 9, 2015

I am connected to the internet. those happen to pop up when i first start up my pc for a good 5 mins and over the course of my use time i still get those signs even though im connected to the internet

WWWWWWWOWWWWWWW

Reputable
Feb 9, 2015

Im positive that its not only the dns but the combo it self i used have Ipv4 and Ipv6 now i only have Ipv4 when i switched to the cable modem and router.

WWWWWWWOWWWWWWW

Reputable
Feb 9, 2015
Finally ended up calling arris which i never expecteed to have a 2 hour call with them. problem was that one of the settings has been modified dont remember which one it was (band steering). Did a factory reset and that fixed it up for me

Solution