Routing and remote access

Adrian_Ciuca

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2001
I have the following problem:
On a working Win2k Server, active Directory, Exchange Server, router for internet, somehow the routing and remote access service has stopped and doesn't want to start with the following error:
event id 20103 Unable to load C:\WINNT\System32\iprtrmgr.dll. I tried to reconfigure it by disabling and reconfigure but the same.
After multiple different retries, I decided (wrong apparently) to remove the service routing and remote access and now I cannot reinstall it (don't have the "configure and enable routing and remote access" option enabled).
Does somebody know a way around it?
Thanks!

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
maybe try and run ICS, or try amd share the connection from network connections, it will tell you that you cant because you are running active directory and asks if you would like to open the RRAS wizard instead, that may work.

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
ok, got it I think <A HREF="http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299013" target="_new">click</A>

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

Adrian_Ciuca

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2001
Nice try, but I've already searched the net. Tried that, but I don't have the service to start it... and nobody wants to tell me what file is it or how to install it...