Question Rtx 2080ti not recognised.

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Guys I am having exactly the same issue with my New GPU a Palit 2080ti as described exactly by user in previous post last year which the forum had advice for.
My gpu is having exact same issue but my mobo a Z390-A prime is flashed to latest firmware so I'm at a loss as to a particular fix at this time.
I am having the exact same faults as stated in previous post which is here.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Specs are.
Palit RTX 2080ti
32gb DDR4 3200 RGB corsair ram.
I7 9700k Corsair Water Cooled.
750w Corsair PSU
250gb SSD
2TB HDD
3TB HDD
Z390-A Prime mobo flashed to latest firmware.

Regards Will

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Symptoms might seem similar but a no display issue is common and reasons for can be many.

I ask you, is this a newly built system? Did you have a graphics card installed and working before acquiring the new card to apply the bios update or did you use igpu?

Make sure the video cable is plugged to the graphics card, not the motherboard.

Did you clear cmos and load bios optimised defaults after bios update?

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Boju
Thanks for reply and when I mean symptoms are similar I mean exactly the same as previous post I mentioned.

It's my own build that runs perfectly with my GTX 1080ti put back in.
There is a display as stated in my post just the exact issue as previous poster last year it is in device manager with a hazard sign next to its name saying windows had to stop it from working.
Installing drivers just puts it in a loop to then install the same drivers again when finished and when on bios screen glitching lines are not present until I get past bios and start loading into desktop.
I have tried different slots reseating and everything u stated above.

Regards Will

Dec 4, 2019
Yes already logged it with seller I just seen the previous post with the exact same issue with their card in every way and thought I had some hope weirdly his board was a 370 and mine is a later version of same board.
Might try an throw together another build I have with the card and see what the result is as well.

Cheers again.