Question Rtx 3060 suddenly isn't detected by the windows

mohamedashraf96

Honorable
Sep 10, 2017
I was using my pc normally this evening, and suddenly the electricity went off and returned in a minute, when I opened my pc again the monitor got no singal, I connected monitor to the build-in gpu of the proseeor it showd signal, I opened the case to check if the gpu is okay, and it was fine I guess, rgb working fans spinning and it seemed normal, i pluged it off cleaned it and re-installed it but the same problem exists, and when I open device manager on windows it detects the internal intel gpu and the external is not detected, it's working but not detected by the pc what may cause the problem ?

Oct 26, 2022
I'd suggest removing your GPU card, restarting the PC, uninstall GPU card drivers. Turn it off again, reinstall GPU card, and see if it recognizes it.

If not, it's most likely fried.

Sorry, bro.

mohamedashraf96

Honorable
Sep 10, 2017
I'd suggest removing your GPU card, restarting the PC, uninstall GPU card drivers. Turn it off again, reinstall GPU card, and see if it recognizes it.

If not, it's most likely fried.

Sorry, bro.
Unfortunately, I've tried changing the internal cables, cleaning the card & the pci slot, but unfortunately the card is not working, are there any chances of repairing the card ?