Question rtx 3060ti 1440p gaming with i3 9100

Jun 4, 2022
i got the rtx 3060ti but I am facing a problem of low GPU usage during gaming (1440p) and some stuttering (maybe bottleneck) specialy in some games like "horizon zero dawn" , "ac origins" , "god of war" !
my specs :
Giga b360 hd3
i3 9100f stock cooler
2*8 gb 2400 dual ram
rtx 3060ti arous elite LHR
580W bronze PSU
ssd m.2 512 gb
hdd wd blue 1tb

can i fix this problem ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What GPU were you working with prior to the RTX3060Ti? As for your PSU, 580W is the advertised wattage, while Bronze is the 80+ efficiency rating. What is the make and model of the PSU? As for your platform, I'd have gotten an 8th/9th Gen i5 on that platform and paired the processor with a dual channel DDR4-2666MHz ram kit to get the most out of that chipset/platform.

Reactions: sajjad_1996
Jun 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What GPU were you working with prior to the RTX3060Ti? As for your PSU, 580W is the advertised wattage, while Bronze is the 80+ efficiency rating. What is the make and model of the PSU? As for your platform, I'd have gotten an 8th/9th Gen i5 on that platform and paired the processor with a dual channel DDR4-2666MHz ram kit to get the most out of that chipset/platform.
i used rx 570 4gb
my psu is green 580w
https://green.ir/products/tag/580w-power-supply

Last edited:
there are 5 different models on the page you linked, neither of which is actually very high quality.
which exact model are you using?
recommended wattage for the majority of RTX 3060 Ti varies from 600-750w.
you using a low quality 580w is more than likely an issue.

some of those games being fairly high resource dependent they will be heavily taxing your GPU and it will be needing a very reliable, very efficient power delivery which your power supply just cannot provide.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2022
there are 5 different models on the page you linked, neither of which is actually very high quality.
which exact model are you using?

recommended wattage for the majority of RTX 3060 Ti varies from 600-750w.
you using a low quality 580w is more than likely an issue.

some of those games being fairly high resource dependent they will be heavily taxing your GPU and it will be needing a very reliable, very efficient power delivery which your power supply just cannot provide.
my power is :
https://green.ir/products/power-supply/gp580a-eud
with 3 years warranty
Most people in Iran use this power because it is very efficient and reliable
i played call of duty vanguard in ultra setting( 70fps 1440p) with 250W in msi afterburn software even 100% used gpu !
Can the frame drop in overall be from PSU ?

my power is :
https://green.ir/products/power-supply/gp580a-eud
with 3 years warranty
Most people in Iran use this power because it is very efficient and reliable
i played call of duty vanguard in ultra setting( 70fps 1440p) with 250W in msi afterburn software even 100% used gpu !
Can the frame drop in overall be from PSU ?
At least it does have full power available on the +12 volts. It may be that the CPU is the issue as pointed out above.