Question RTX 3070 MSI vs GIGABYTE

Jan 23, 2021
I have used both, Very similar I prefer the MSI as I like the cooler better.
As i saw the MSI is the overall best pick due to one of the best if not the best cooler, just the VRM cooler lacks behind. The Gigabyte had very little improvement in games like 1+ FPS MAX and had a higher overclock but worse cooler than the MSI. I think that i'm going to go with MSI

D

Deleted member 362816

As i saw the MSI is the overall best pick due to one of the best if not the best cooler, just the VRM cooler lacks behind. The Gigabyte had very little improvement in games like 1+ FPS MAX and had a higher overclock but worse cooler than the MSI. I think that i'm going to go with MSI

Sounds like a good idea. Stuff is so fast anymore I don't even see the need to overclock.

Oct 26, 2021
Elaborate why please.
It will take days😃...but primary consideration will be the opinion from the owners..most of them..including me. Will say top tier has good RMAs. cooling system and material especially the soldering and cablings...i owned 3070 Colorful and Zotac..and the temp was too high(38 idle.72 full load).until i replaced with Gbyte.and Asus..and voila..cool as ice.(around 33 idle.65 full load)

High to ultra settings in AAA game

D

Deleted member 362816

It will take days😃...but primary consideration will be the opinion from the owners..most of them..including me. Will say top tier has good RMAs. cooling system and material especially the soldering and cablings...i owned 3070 Colorful and Zotac..and the temp was too high(38 idle.72 full load).until i replaced with Gbyte.and Asus..and voila..cool as ice.(around 33 idle.65 full load)

High to ultra settings in AAA game

I can assume I sell more pc's then you 200+ a year Gigabyte has AWFUL rma in the USA. But to each their own. Only one "Top Tier" IMO EVGA