News RTX 4070 Rumored to Launch April 13th

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Joseph_138

Distinguished
The 4070 allegedly will have 3080 level performance. A used 3080 could turn out to be a better buy. We're now getting far enough into the product stack, where a used or leftover RTX 30 series card is going to offer competitive performance, at better prices.

KyaraM

Admirable
The 4070 allegedly will have 3080 level performance. A used 3080 could turn out to be a better buy. We're now getting far enough into the product stack, where a used or leftover RTX 30 series card is going to offer competitive performance, at better prices.
Just for it to turn out the card was mined on and dies after a couple weeks, leaving you to get a new one because it had its warranty voided. Thanks, but no thanks. Also, a 4070 will use significantly less power, which relativizes the price further.

Joseph_138

Distinguished
Just for it to turn out the card was mined on and dies after a couple weeks, leaving you to get a new one because it had its warranty voided. Thanks, but no thanks. Also, a 4070 will use significantly less power, which relativizes the price further.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFytB3bb1P8

Educate yourself.

You also have buyer protection if you use ebay. There's nothing to lose. Even when a seller says no returns, ebay still allows returns.

KyaraM

Admirable
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFytB3bb1P8

Educate yourself.

You also have buyer protection if you use ebay. There's nothing to lose. Even when a seller says no returns, ebay still allows returns.
One. I don't trust Ebay and neither should anyone with half a brain. There are more than enough ways to scam people on such websites, and you do bear the risk of having to go through a very annoying refund process at the very least. Neither my money nor my time is that unimportant that I would ever waste it on that. Two. Linus is a miner shill. So also nobody I will trust on this subject, plus, he had a sample of what, 6 cards? Did you look around just on this website how many people have issues with mined cards? I rather trust the empirical data of thousands of people duped with mining cards than one shill on the net. Three. I will not, ever, rewards criminals and morons who bought into an obvious scam and actively destroyed our planet by repaying their losses.