Question RTX 4070 Ti SUPER showing no signal

May 12, 2024
Hey guys, just put together my NR200P Max today. I am having a problem with getting the GPU to work properly.

MOBO: Gigabyte B650i Aorus Ultra — CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D — GPU: ASUS ProArt RTX 4070 Ti SUPER — RAM: 32GB G.Skill 6000MHz — Storage: 2TB Gen4 SSD

*** using the stock AIO cooler and 850W PSU that comes with the case.

The issue I’m having is I am not receiving monitor signal through my GPU (both HDMI+DP). The system works perfectly fine if I connect my monitor to the iGPU (motherboard). In “Device Manager” both GPUs appear under “Display adapters” and both statuses show “This device is working properly.” However, in the BIOS it shows PCIEx16: N/A. Any idea what the issue may be? I seriously need help with this…

Also, this ProArt card has three fans- only the center one spins while the left and right are idle. Is this normal?

Troubleshooting steps I’ve attempted:
- Reconnected both GPU + riser, and verified that cables are fully connected to PSU (this gave me one successful post, but after one PC reboot the problem came right back)
- Updated BIOS
- Updated all drivers on motherboard (chipset, etc)
- Used DDU and reinstalled NVIDIA drivers

I also purchased this 12VHPWR cable from Cooler Master that’s arriving today. https://a.co/d/6BT2JXn This weird issue of my PC detecting the GPU but not displaying monitor signal made me think that maybe the stock PSU cables are not strong enough, so I went with this cable… Doubt that’s the issue, but I’m desperate at this point- will update you guys once it arrives.

If any of you intelligent humans on here could help me out, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you guys.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Updated BIOS
What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Used DDU and reinstalled NVIDIA drivers
While in Safe Mode, remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Reconnected both GPU + riser, and verified that cables are fully connected to PSU (this gave me one successful post, but after one PC reboot the problem came right back)
I would breadboard your build and see if you get display without a riser cable. You should also make sure your connectors to all components are fully seated.

May 12, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Updated BIOS
What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Used DDU and reinstalled NVIDIA drivers
While in Safe Mode, remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Reconnected both GPU + riser, and verified that cables are fully connected to PSU (this gave me one successful post, but after one PC reboot the problem came right back)
I would breadboard your build and see if you get display without a riser cable. You should also make sure your connectors to all components are fully seated.
Hello, thank you for the warm welcome.

The BIOS is on the latest version, F24c. I will attempt DDU again in Safe Mode this time and let you know the results. As far as hooking the GPU up directly without a riser, I’m not sure if I’m able to in this SFF case. I assume I would have to disassemble everything to give that a go.

Also, should I give a CMOS reset an attempt? Or maybe disable the iGPU and see if it forces the dGPU to work properly?