Rumor: EA Working on a Dead Space First Person Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Well, as long as they keep it fresh and good quality, I don't mind. COD was repeated without any significant changes, which led to its criticism among gamers. I hope EA doesn't do that.

tarekwm

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
EA can u please stop raping games..i mean a hit game if raped enough can turn into something ugly although liked dead space 1 ...dead space2 was sameold sameold...cant imagine ds3

G

I hope they don't ruin the series like they did dragon age. Thanks EA for ruining a great game (DA:O) with consolized garbage. (DA2)

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
DONT MAKE IT AN FPS that ruins the game. The reason people like the game is because of the way the gameplay already is!

sardonicjester

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
FPS is the only way to go. 3rd person shooter games are HORRIBLE. Dead Space 1 was terrible only because of the 3rd person aspect. I was stoked to play it, then realized it was 3rd person shooter, gave it a chance for about 1 hour, sold that POS, and was just happy to get rid of it. waste.

G

I too hope they dont make DS3 a shooter. I like the 3rd person aspect of the game and its what makes it. Cant wait for the third game though. These are about my all time favorite games.

G

i used to want dead space fps, then i took an arrow in the knee

G

[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, as long as they keep it fresh and good quality, I don't mind. COD was repeated without any significant changes, which led to its criticism among gamers. I hope EA doesn't do that.[/citation]
EA started the whole repeat trend that Activision is doing with their EA Sports games like Madden.

glarimore

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
It seems to me like when you guys write an article, you just Google the article topic and post the first picture to come up as the thumbnail for the article.

This is shown both in this article and your article about the rumored South Park RPG.

No screenshot is better than a crappy, inaccurate screenshot of a beta version of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.