Runescape Will Be Coming to Your Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I'm glad to hear that it'll be coming to tablets. If they can pull off consoles and smart tv's, that'd be pretty awesome too. I've played RS off and on since 2004 and will be playing it again when RS 3 releases this summer.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I've been a long time player of RS, I'm actually a beta tester for the HTML5 client.
I can't play it on my phone (HTC One) though. :( The browser needs to support a form of OpenGL which isn't supported on Chrome for Android atm.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I've been a long time player of RS, I'm actually a beta tester for the HTML5 client.
I can't play it on my phone (HTC One) though. :( The browser needs to support a form of OpenGL which isn't supported on Chrome for Android atm.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I started playing RS with my daughter, and its not a bad little game. A lot more impressive than I originally assumed, especially for a web browser game.

Master Bob

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
I used to play the game all the time years ago (2006-2010). I checked the game out again after a couple of years, and I hated it. Maybe I was just annoyed that so much had changed, but the game just didn't seem fun anymore. Jagex changed the combat system after 11 years (who does that?), and many of the things I would do for fun were just, gone.
The game is a shell of its former self, and I would not recommend it to anyone, young or old.

D

Deleted member 1134614

I like how Runescape is being more modern in the graphics and still staying in its point and click formula. For me, EOC changed a lot of the combat in runescape which made it much more fun and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.