RX 480 SLI Problem

Jun 24, 2018
umm well, I got these 2 graphic cards recently and I think one of them is not working properly, cause I'm getting less fps than I expected and I downloaded MSI afterburner to check things out and for example while playing fortnite, one of them is at 88c and the other one at 33c and I have no idea how to balance between them, I'm a beginner with this stuff, a help would be much appreciated. thank you.

Solution
Well as far as I know there are no crossfire profiles for fortnite so if I'm correct the 2nd card will be as much use as a paperweight.

Both cards obviously slotted in properly, you are getting readings so they are detected. Have you got crossfire enabled in the radeon settings?
goerge.daeem So you want to crossfire two RX 480's. Does each of the two individual cards work in your system, if installed one at a time? Is the bridge connected to both cards? Please take at least two photos of the inside of your build, showing the entire motherboard, as well as the cards installed on the board. Then upload these images to Imgur, and share the link here.

Also, list all your system specs, including your power supply's manufacturer and model number. Lastly, what game are you attempting to crossfire? Have you tried any other game?

Well as far as I know there are no crossfire profiles for fortnite so if I'm correct the 2nd card will be as much use as a paperweight.

Both cards obviously slotted in properly, you are getting readings so they are detected. Have you got crossfire enabled in the radeon settings?

Solution
I feel confident that Greeko85 is correct; Fortnite probably isn't SLI or CrossFire compatible. Anyone that's tried, probably used Nvidia profile inspector, in order to create a SLI or CrossFire profile. Since you have a capable GPU, I personally wouldn't bother.