RX 480 vs GTX 1060

Solution
Your PSU + MOBO would have to be a beast to hold a crossfired RX 480 as it draws a lot of power.

The 1060 is a good one right now, but if you're already looking to change it i'd recommend saving up and getting a GTX 1070, that way you'll have plenty for a good time.

In general a single strong card is much better than two weaker ones, as not all games are optimized to Crossfire / SLI and can cause some image problems.

So, IMO i'd save a little more to get a 1070 or even a 1080.
But if you really one some extra power now and you have a very nice Mobo + PSU combo, go with the RX 480.

manddy123

Admirable
Your PSU + MOBO would have to be a beast to hold a crossfired RX 480 as it draws a lot of power.

The 1060 is a good one right now, but if you're already looking to change it i'd recommend saving up and getting a GTX 1070, that way you'll have plenty for a good time.

In general a single strong card is much better than two weaker ones, as not all games are optimized to Crossfire / SLI and can cause some image problems.

So, IMO i'd save a little more to get a 1070 or even a 1080.
But if you really one some extra power now and you have a very nice Mobo + PSU combo, go with the RX 480.

Solution