Question RX 570 NO DISPLAY NEED HELP

Feb 12, 2019
So here's the deal guys, yesterday I bought a used rx 570. The guy was nice enough to let me stress test it with furmark and all, and it was working like a charm. The fps was as expected, no overheating, no other abnormalities. The card was working fine. I brought it home half an hour later and spent like 3 hours trying to make it display anything on the monitor. The GPU is getting power because the fans are spinning at normal speed, and the motherboard doesn't play any beep codes or anything, there is no indication of anything being faulty, yet for whatever reason it won't display anything. I've confirmed that none of my current parts are faulty, I tried different hdmi and dvi cabels and ports, I tried different monitors, I made sure everything is connected and seated properly and yet the card I saw working a couple hours ago, doesn't work. At this point I am out of ideas and I turn to you guys. My specs:

i5-2500k
Asus H61m
8gb 1333Mhz DDR3
WD Blue 1TB
Be Quiet Pure Power 11 500w
Up to this point a GT 220

And a crappy old LG 1080p monitor which has been working fine up to this point, and still works if I swap out the rx 570 for my old gpu.

I really wanna get this card working and I welcome any help.

Last edited: