Question RX 580 No Signal in some games

Sapphire RX 580 8GB
2x8gb 2666mhz ddr4
GIGABYTE B450M D3SH-CF
Ryzen 5 3400g
"some" 600W PSU
Win10Pro

As said in the title, after playing DBZ Sparkling Zero and Valheim, after 10 minutes of playing the game freezes-> no signal on both monitors->gpu fans on 100%.
What we did:
Updated MOBO BIOS to the latest, F67d version
Did Superposition benchmark, successful on all 17 stages, because I suspected that the PSU cant handle the GPU power draw when playing the above mentioned games, but since It survived the benchmark without the problems, maybe the PSU isnt the issue?
We decided to try some older driver version, like the AMD driver version to 21.11.3 version, didn't solve it (It was on latest 24.3.1 version before)

We didn't have the time to put his RX 580 8gb in my rig, with my Asus Tuf 700W PSU, or my 1080ti in his pc to check, but we will do that on friday.

In the meantime, does anybody have any other software related suggestion he can do by himself?

Would reinstalling windows/ or the game potentially solve the issue?

if this is just "some" generic or other low quality unit it's likely the cause of the issue(s) you're facing.
Thanks what im thinking, but he is out of the city till Friday.
In DBZ Sparkling Zero, after 10 minutes, appears a loading scene featuring some clouds, in that scene, I captured a GPU TDP of ~165W, so I think the scene causes some major power draw, which the PSU cant handle.