Question RX 580 Temp Jumping and display doesnt work

Mar 6, 2019
First im sorry my bad language and writing.

Im using XFX RX 580 Graphics Card. I've tested all system parts separately and it works fine. My video card causes the display to go within maximum 5-10 minutes. As long as I don't play a game, there's nothing wrong with the video cards. The problem is about using high GPU. I see this in every game where the GPU has high usage. Temperature values are around 81-83 maximum. But at this temperature should not close the system. The system is working but the display and sound are going. I can turn the system on and off again. i checked everything on bios. MHZ values and nothing else have been changed. I've even tried reducing the MHz values to solve the problem. I even used a different PSU, more powerful. In the game sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 8-10 minutes after the display goes. I tried different ports as well - HDMI - DP but it's not solved my problem, btw the video card with 1366 MHz but can only see 800 MHz in bench tests cause high temps i dont know.

My GPU temp. 40° normally but i turn on a game jumping 83° temp. in a few seconds maybe two seconds. How am i supposed to? I would appreciate if you use English properly in your answers. I don't know your language very well, I may need to use translation. Thank you!

Specs: XFX RX 580 >/< AMD R5 1600 >/< XIGMATEK 750W PSU 80+ >/< ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMİNG MB >/< OCZ 240 SSD >/< TOSHIBA P300 HDD >/< ASUS VP 247H

retiredofficer

Honorable
Feb 28, 2018
Try different drivers to find the most stable or best driver
Use MSI Afterburner or other software to rise temperature limit to 90C
Always use PC with open chassis or good airflow
After those do this steps
-Go to display manager
-Disable display adapter
-Turn off the PC
-Turn on the PC
-Enable display adapter
-Never restart the PC just shut down
If those steps not working do the fresh install Windows 10 version 1809 then repeat those steps above

Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for answer. I tried format system win 10 home and pro. I also had this problem when I tried the video card on a different computer. I've tried a lot of different drivers that don't think the problem is software but I will still do what you say.