Question RX 6900 XT underperforming, fps drops, spikes and lags

Feb 7, 2022
Hi guys

I need some help, recently I got my first amd card -rx 6900 xt sapphire nitro+ se. I swapped from rtx2070s and to my surprise, Im having trouble after trouble

The biggest one is that Im having contstant drops and frame spikes every minute, as you can see on graph

View: https://imgur.com/a/48fsB3R

I tried, swapping to pcie 4.0 on mobo

turning on and off free sync,

capping fps

fresh install of everything

all extra features of adrenalin are turned off

sam on

when I turned off pbo I think spike were a little bit less often

Rest of build:

ryzen 9 5950x,windows on nvme, x570-f asus, psu corsair hx1000, drams from corsair, 16gb 3000@3200

I dont have any temp problems, problem is occuring in older titles too

I really need some help, problem is connected to GPU or mobo, swapped them at once

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you reinstalled your OS, did you recreate your bootable USB installer to rule out a corrupt OS installer? Speaking of which, what OS are you on? BIOS version for your motherboard? You've listed the specs to your build, partially. Please parse a link to ram kit used. Make and model of the SSD and which slot it's occupying?

Feb 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you reinstalled your OS, did you recreate your bootable USB installer to rule out a corrupt OS installer? Speaking of which, what OS are you on? BIOS version for your motherboard? You've listed the specs to your build, partially. Please parse a link to ram kit used. Make and model of the SSD and which slot it's occupying?
I made a fresh windows install, installed all from scratch, from drivers to soft

Win 11, last version
latest bios
Corsair Vengeance LPX, DDR4, 16 GB, 3000MHz, CL15 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15R)2x8gb -working in dual channel
ssd nvme , some pny 1tb without cache
2nd ssd mx500 I think

nvme is connected in slot no:1

Feb 7, 2022
Here's my gpu settings
BYtlpUm.png