Question RX570 low power consumption while gaming

Apr 18, 2020
I've recently bought Sapphire Pulse rx570 graphic card with 4gb of memory. My CPU is FX-6100.
While playing CSGO / Call of Duty warzone power consumption is 60-80 watt.
I have seen that others rx570 usually in games it consumes at least 150 watt.
I updated bios, updated drivers, deleted old drivers, replaced my power supply (was 430watt now it's 650watt).
And still the same wattage consumption. Can anyone help?

Also i've noticed that sometimes fps droping in CSGO and after restart computer everything is ok.

P.S. I've noticed also that usage in Warzone drops from 100 to 0 and grows back to 100 like infinite loop.
My benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26814794

Last edited:

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
As far as I can tell you got no apparent performance problem. Your Fx Cpu is pretty dated and that is most likely the reason for framedrops in Warzone. Could potentially explain your sudden crashes in gpu usage.
I would suspect your power consumption readings to be off. What tool are you using?

Reactions: ChR1sMC
Apr 18, 2020
As far as I can tell you got no apparent performance problem. Your Fx Cpu is pretty dated and that is most likely the reason for framedrops in Warzone. Could potentially explain your sudden crashes in gpu usage.
I would suspect your power consumption readings to be off. What tool are you using?
I'm using AMD Radeon Software also HWMonitor.

I'm boosting my amd fx-6100 cpu and get 3.9Ghz

Apr 18, 2020
Now i've measured with msi afterburner while gaming and in csgo i had 40watt on full graphics and Call of Duty Warzone had 80watt. Is this normal ?

Last edited:
Reactions: vcc98554vn

marthanaan

Prominent
Jun 4, 2019
I've recently bought Sapphire Pulse rx570 graphic card with 4gb of memory. My CPU is FX-6100.
While playing CSGO / Call of Duty warzone power consumption is 60-80 watt.
I have seen that others rx570 usually in games it consumes at least 150 watt.
I updated bios, updated drivers, deleted old drivers, replaced my power supply (was 430watt now it's 650watt).
And still the same wattage consumption. Can anyone help?

Also i've noticed that sometimes fps droping in CSGO and after restart computer everything is ok.

P.S. I've noticed also that usage in Warzone drops from 100 to 0 and grows back to 100 like infinite loop.
My benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26814794
I had the same issues too, I don't know why, since I updated to the latest driver, performance seems quite bad, especially on Red Dead Redemption 2, I usually gets solid 60fps on benchmark but now there's some scenes that running only 15fps so I probably revert to the older version of Adrenalin, I roll back to the 20.4.2 version from 20.7.1