Question Ryzen 2600 not performing to full extent but why

Mar 17, 2019
So I just built my first gaming PC March 15th and all was going well and I never would've noticed anything was off until a friend of mine who had an RX 570 had told me my CS:GO framerate was absolute trash on an RX 580. I started looking around and trying to figure out the issue and tried a few things such as removing MSI Afterburner which changed nothing. I went into the BIOS and factory reset it in case I might've bumped something during setup which changed nothing. When using NZXT Cams to see my cpu/gpu temps and usage my cpu would sit at around 1.8ghz with a temp of 41 degrees. With these numbers I'm only achieving 90fps in game and should be getting at least double that number. Another example is in Rainbow Six Siege I sit at 2.2ghz in menu at 44 degrees and at 3.2ghz in a match with only 51 degrees and get about 95fps. I'd love any and all help and recommendations for this so that I can get back to playing more reasonably and for csgo especially, to be able to utilize what I had paid for instead of like the old 2gb vram like my old build which performed like how it currently is. Full build list below.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw V 16gb 3000mhz

GPU: XFX Rx 580 Black Core Edition

Storage: WD 1tb M.2 SSD

PSU: 750w Rosewill 80+ Gold Modular