[SOLVED] Ryzen 2700x EDC 100%

CrispyPotato

Reputable
Dec 13, 2019
My EDC is at 100% i had not had a problem the first week i played on my pc now for the past two weeks i have seemed to create some latency/ rubber band game play when playing rainbow six siege. I can play other games(CSGO, COD) with some lag but i built this pc to not have any while playing on good graphics after i played on my first pc which was a budget build and a half for 6 years. Any help would be appreciated!

PC Build
Ryzen 7 2700X
B450 Tomahawk
MSI Geforce 2070rtx
corsair 16 gig pro rgb
evga 600 bronze

Solution

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Changing your power management profile in Control Panel/Power Options will change the EDC utilization. Regardless, I wouldn't worry about it. That (EDC) is not really an issue and should not be the cause of the rubber-banding. That issue is usually associated with network latency/performance issues.

Are you using a wired or wireless connection to your network?

Reactions: CrispyPotato

CrispyPotato

Reputable
Dec 13, 2019
Happy Holidays thank you for responding! I'm hardwired to my router, I don't see why i'd have a problem with latency its really on rainbow six. why would i not worry about it though? On MSI After burner it shows my cpu going over the boost benchmark even when optimized from Geforce Experience. I'm not very experienced with computer lingo or knowledge among this CPU I only know basic things. In power options I have balanced, power saver, and high performance. i'm not quite sure how to navigate the Ryzen Master Application.

i just started playing csgo im now having latency issue here as well

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Reactions: CrispyPotato
Solution

TRENDING THREADS