[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 1200

Jan 4, 2019
Should I get a ryzen 3 1200 for a pc build I'm going to do. I will get a rx580 and 8gb of ram to start. Would it be good to get the ryzen 3 and keep it until my birthday where I can get a ryzen 5 or 7 depending on prices as well as 8gb more of ram.

Solution

I would like to ask here as well since i have RX 580 4gb Nitro+ and is seeking to pair it with eiter 1200 or 2200g

I have been advised by a technician at a local retailer store if we are going to pair it with Discrete GPU, i better go with 1200 so that i can fully optimized it's CPU potential.

He said going for 2200g will be useless and the APU performance will be splitted (something like that) and if we choose to disable the iGPU via BIOS the APU performance will be decrease basically he says it will be a 2 core CPU.

I know that actual gaming performance even with discrete cards the 2200g is better in most benchmark, i just want to confirm above statement if it's any true? and i...
Jan 4, 2019

Idk I'm getting the 1200 for $70 and when I get the other one in August id sell it and try not to lose much money

Diceflix

Reputable
May 22, 2016

I would like to ask here as well since i have RX 580 4gb Nitro+ and is seeking to pair it with eiter 1200 or 2200g

I have been advised by a technician at a local retailer store if we are going to pair it with Discrete GPU, i better go with 1200 so that i can fully optimized it's CPU potential.

He said going for 2200g will be useless and the APU performance will be splitted (something like that) and if we choose to disable the iGPU via BIOS the APU performance will be decrease basically he says it will be a 2 core CPU.

I know that actual gaming performance even with discrete cards the 2200g is better in most benchmark, i just want to confirm above statement if it's any true? and i wonder what are features that are available in 1200 and not available in 220g?

Solution