[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 3200g r9 380 4gb 16gb ram

Aug 19, 2020
Is it good ryzen 3 3200g paired with the r9 380 this is the only budget i had no recommendation of other gpu pls so this is the story i wanted to buy the gpu i only have the vega8 included do i need to uninstall the drivers after putting the gpu?

Solution
That R9 380 would be a perfect room heater and with that, I'd be concerned about the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Yes you will need to use DDU to uninstall your current GPU drivers and then drop the R9 in and the install the latest drivers manually downloaded from AMD's support site.

My suggestion is, don't bother with the R9 380.

Lutfij

Titan
That R9 380 would be a perfect room heater and with that, I'd be concerned about the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Yes you will need to use DDU to uninstall your current GPU drivers and then drop the R9 in and the install the latest drivers manually downloaded from AMD's support site.

Solution
Aug 19, 2020

Wait do 6 pins to dual 8 pins splitter work?