HardWave

Commendable
Jun 30, 2019
So recently I bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 slim 3i with Ryzen 3 5300u 8 Gb Ram, and usually played in a well conditioned aired room with idle temp around 45 - 50 Celcius. When running ps3 emulator (Rpcs3, playing persona 5) it runs smoothly, but then I check my cpu temperature on CPU - Z while the emulator still running it hits 87 Celcius (with note after playing 3 hours). I tried genshin and it only hits around 67 celcius. Is it safe to keep playing or should i try tou decrease the temperature before running rpcs3 again? Thanks in advance!

Solution
No, not under 90-100c. You can also try with some cooling pad with fans, just make sure that it matches cooling air intake grills under the laptop.
So recently I bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 slim 3i with Ryzen 3 5300u 8 Gb Ram, and usually played in a well conditioned aired room with idle temp around 45 - 50 Celcius. When running ps3 emulator (Rpcs3, playing persona 5) it runs smoothly, but then I check my cpu temperature on CPU - Z while the emulator still running it hits 87 Celcius (with note after playing 3 hours). I tried genshin and it only hits around 67 celcius. Is it safe to keep playing or should i try tou decrease the temperature before running rpcs3 again? Thanks in advance!
Yes, nothing unusual for devices like that.