Question Ryzen 3600 lag spikes

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone getting lag spikes with the 3600?The screen is freezing for 2 secs for no reason and mouse doesnt work.Maybe something is wrong withe the ram?I disabled the xmp profile but i still get this problem.What else should i try?Is anyone else have the same problem?

Ninjawithagun

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2007
What are your system specs? And have you installed the latest Windows 10 updates? Also, AMD has the newest CPU and chipset drivers available for download from their website. Do all of that first and then see if the freezing still occurs. At that point, you can start looking at potential system temperature and hardware issues.

Aug 24, 2019
Have the same issue currently with my 3600, i thought my mouse was at its end of life. but its the system, could an update cause this? lastest chipset drives and windows installed too

Aug 14, 2019
Have the same issue currently with my 3600, i thought my mouse was at its end of life. but its the system, could an update cause this? lastest chipset drives and windows installed too
Im not sure if i fixed this but the pc its ok for 2 hours now.i just removed the ram and put them in again.Then i changed power plan from ryzen balanced to ryzen high performance.I also tried to move my ram from 2-4 to 1-3 but didnt work.

Oct 15, 2019
Im not sure if i fixed this but the pc its ok for 2 hours now.i just removed the ram and put them in again.Then i changed power plan from ryzen balanced to ryzen high performance.I also tried to move my ram from 2-4 to 1-3 but didnt work.
Hey, did you solve this? happens to me as well :(