[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 1400 Overclocking using Ryzen master program black screen

Oct 26, 2019
Motherboard is B350M bazooka and GPU is PNY GTX 970. After trying out a overclock roughly 3.8 Ghz and 1.33 voltage using ryzen master, the computer boots up windows icon and log in screen and keyboard
/ mouse lights up but screen is black. So far I have tried unplugging power cord and and clearing the CMOS by removing the battery and waiting a couple of seconds before inserting it back in to try and to restore default bios setting but still black screen.

Last edited:
Solution
Motherboard is B350M bazooka and GPU is PNY GTX 970. After trying out a overclock roughly 3.8 Ghz and 1.33 voltage using ryzen master, the computer boots up windows icon and log in screen and keyboard
/ mouse lights up but screen is black. So far I have tried unplugging power cord and and clearing the CMOS by removing the battery and waiting a couple of seconds before inserting it back in to try and to restore default bios setting but still black screen.
One of main reasons not to OC by software !! You may have to take battery out for longer and make sure power is off by unplugging and press start button for few seconds before replacing battery. Otherwise it's not resetting CMOS/BIOS at all.
One of main reasons not to OC by software !! You may have to take battery out for longer and make sure power is off by unplugging and press start button for few seconds before replacing battery. Otherwise it's not resetting CMOS/BIOS at all.

Solution