Ryzen 5 1600/ GB GTX 1050 2 GB DDR5 Video editing build

Solution
If it is purely for editing. That build is fine. Although I suggest going for dual channel RAM instead of single channel. And also going to 3000Mhz for speed purposes. You might want to invest in 16Gb of RAM as well because you really can't multitask with that.

If you can't do both I would rather have 16Gb at 2400Mhz then 8Gb at 3000Mhz. Trust me I just went from 8 to 16 and it just changes your life. Now I don't need to close my 20+ chrome tabs of relevant research, picture searches, design ideas, sound samples and etc whilst working on the video editing.

If you will occasionally play games. You might want to upgrade your motherboard to an asrock ab350pro4 and upgrade your PSU to something like a Corsair CXM or Seasonic S12II or Evga BQ.
If it is purely for editing. That build is fine. Although I suggest going for dual channel RAM instead of single channel. And also going to 3000Mhz for speed purposes. You might want to invest in 16Gb of RAM as well because you really can't multitask with that.

If you can't do both I would rather have 16Gb at 2400Mhz then 8Gb at 3000Mhz. Trust me I just went from 8 to 16 and it just changes your life. Now I don't need to close my 20+ chrome tabs of relevant research, picture searches, design ideas, sound samples and etc whilst working on the video editing.

If you will occasionally play games. You might want to upgrade your motherboard to an asrock ab350pro4 and upgrade your PSU to something like a Corsair CXM or Seasonic S12II or Evga BQ.

Solution