[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 1600 GTX 1070 freeze during clean Windows 10 installing

Feb 4, 2019
So, I just built a new system. It booted on first try, I can get into the BIOS things like the processor, ram and ssd (only storage media) get read correctly; the pc won't freeze no matter how long I stay in the BIOS. But as soon as I tried installing windows 10 from a USB (made with the tool from windows) the PC freezes: mouse and keyboard stop working and installer got blocked always at getting files ready 11%.

From there I tried installing the latest BIOS update from Asus, same result. Then run memtestx86 for about an hour with no errors. I tried with removing the monitor/keyboard/mouse or all at the same time but with the same result. Tried using only usb 2, same thing.

Then I put my ssd into a laptop (with an Intel cpu), installed windows there. When I got the ssd into my new PC it seemed to work then it got the same type of freeze after the same amount of time it took to get to 11% ie about 1 to 2 minutes I guess.

I was thinking it must be the MOBO so I changed it with a new one, nothing changed.

Please help it's really frustrating for me as I've build a couple PCs in the past and never dealt with this.

Build:
Ryzen 5 1600
MSI AERO GTX 1070
MOBO Asus B350M-A
RAM 2x4gb 2400 sticks
Aerocool Integrator 600W
Kingston 120G SSD

Solution
Ok, so I've solved it. When entering the BIOS there's this option called EZ system Tuning, default it is set to normal for the PC to properly work you need to set it to the ASUS option. That seems to solve it completely
Feb 4, 2019
Ok, so I've solved it. When entering the BIOS there's this option called EZ system Tuning, default it is set to normal for the PC to properly work you need to set it to the ASUS option. That seems to solve it completely

Solution