[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2500U laptop not giving the normal performance

MejiMOCO

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
Hi , i bought the HP 245 G7 with a Ryzen 5 2500U, Vega 8 integrated graphics , 8 gb of ram ddr4 2400mhz and 1TB HDD of storage, but i have a problem
I checked a lot of benchmarks before getting this laptop (benchmarks with the same specs as this laptop, but , it is not giving the same performance when i play games like CS:GO , in the benchmarks on youtube with this exact same specs , you can play csgo with almost 150 fps on 1024x768 with everything in low, but i only get 30 fps on any resolution with everything in low

I checked the comments section of that video , to find out if the guy that made the benchmark edited his TDP or something like that , but he only edited the energy options to "high performance"

I made some tests with energy options, placing them on high performance and opening csgo with the msi afterburner program in the background to check temperatures, fps and all that stuff

It didnt make any difference , but i found out something , my GPU Mhz are locked at 400 all the time while playing CSGO, i opened PAYDAY 2 with high settings and 720p and it wasnt locked at 400Mhz

Why is this happening? How i can solve it? Any help pls?

Im also getting a coolpad for this laptop , because when you play high demanding games or games on very high graphics (i dont like playing in very high graphics just were testing xd) it reachs 70 ° celsius temperatures (not that hot at the point of being able to cook something on my laptop but it is hot xd)

Im gonna leave the benchmark link that i was talking about
Benchmark:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhfAUoVRGCU&t=531s