[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2600 Latenency issues/stuttering

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, I started having some really weird latenency problems with my ryzen 5 2600 and I don't know how to solve them. It all started a few days ago and I'm not really sure why, it might be connected with changing my gpu, I gave my 1060(Inno3d) to my brother and I bought used Aorus 1060 that seemingly works fine. Now I have managed to clock my 2600 to 4ghz at automatic voltage of my board and I think it automated at 1.350v and I did prime95 for like half an hour and temps peaked at 81 so it really shouldnt be an issue. So PC worked fine for couple of days and then yesterday in middle of League of Legends game (so not really intensive) Pc would jsut lag like crazy for a few seconds and then everything would disappear like nothing happened. I searched on internet a bit and I downloaded a LatenencyMon program and I have got a screenshot for you guys. But first I'll give u my entire confirguration:

Ryzen 5 2600 (at 3.6 i thought the clocks were the problem but it persisted even here but it seemeed less intense)

Asus B350M-a motherboard 4023 bios version

Aorus 1060 6gb 9gbps version
PSU is Real Power Eco Silent 500w 80+ verified or a link

8gb of ram Geil Evo Forza 3000mhz

I have seen that sometimes power supply could be an issue but I really had no problems with it(at least so far) and 500w seemed to be plenty.

2hgaamh.png

vht7h4.png

Solution
A background application can be running and causing this but to find out just run task manager while playing and see the usage. If you want you can set the priority to high or real-time in taskmanager to help.
Also try running a stress test to see if you need more voltage.

winks42

Respectable
A background application can be running and causing this but to find out just run task manager while playing and see the usage. If you want you can set the priority to high or real-time in taskmanager to help.
Also try running a stress test to see if you need more voltage.

Solution