[SOLVED] ryzen 5 3600 best budget air cooler with case mobo and ram compatibility

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
First, this is my specs:

CPU: ryzen 5 3600
RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 Memory Kit - Black
MOBO: Aorus b450 elite
Case: Rakk Sinaya ( CPU Cooler: up to 160mm)

I just play games and browser as i dont know how to overclock and i dont plan too,
Whats the low to mid range price for air cooler should i buy base on my specs? cuz i heard some air coolers is too large or too tall.

Hopefully you can provide me your suggestions,
Thanks everyone

Solution
First, this is my specs:

I just play games and browser as i dont know how to overclock and i dont plan too,
Whats the low to mid range price for air cooler should i buy base on my specs? cuz i heard some air coolers is too large or too tall.

Thanks everyone
Arctic Freezer 34 Esports duo
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Best to worst imo. These are the only air coolers I'd buy in budget-mid price range
First, this is my specs:

Thanks everyone
Arctic Freezer 34 Esports duo
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Best to worst imo. These are the only air coolers I'd buy in budget-mid price range

Solution

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Had hyper 212 in old pc was good for so long. Was surprised to see it still popular. Very affordable. So you dont overclock then choose one that you like. Very good things said for noctua. You may want to check cawse clearance. In my old case the 212 was actually hit side panel. In new case it fit but not by lots.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Had hyper 212 in old pc was good for so long. Was surprised to see it still popular. Very affordable. So you dont overclock then choose one that you like. Very good things said for noctua. You may want to check cawse clearance. In my old case the 212 was actually hit side panel. In new case it fit but not by lots.
These coolers are all 158mm tall. Clearance is 2mm away but that's fine. I use the 212 RGB myself! It's great! I did make the mistake of using too less thermal paste tho lol. My first build, was putting very little because I was pooping myself the whole time

Reactions: HappyTrails

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
These coolers are all 158mm tall. Clearance is 2mm away but that's fine. I use the 212 RGB myself! It's great! I did make the mistake of using too less thermal paste tho lol. My first build, was putting very little because I was pooping myself the whole time

Its very nice new black versions looking great. Thought the noctua one look good too. Thinking use old 212 in a htpc and recycle think it would be good. It will be antique soon but not sure if it matters. Do heat pipes go bad with age I dunno?