This my full spec
Ryzen 5 5600x
MSI B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard
RTX 3070
G.Skill 8x2 @ 3200MHz
Cooler Master MWE Gold V2 750W
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black RGB
Samsung Evo SSD

My PC is clocking upto 4.4GHz only(75C), and um getting very less cinebench r23 10500ppt (all core test) But it should be around 11,268 as per reviewers
Im using stock settings in BOIS and Using Auto OC in Ryzen Master.

Some please help.

Last edited:
Solution
My PC is clocking upto 4.4GHz only(75C),
All core under load for this cpu is 4.45 so you are pretty good, my guess would be that 75 degrees is the cutoff point for your mobo so you are not getting the last 50Mhz which isn't much of an issue.

Also you are getting like 7% less cine score which is only a problem if you are using 3d rendering for professional work.
Getting up to what the reviews have is possible but you have to consider if it's worth spending any more money on it, if this is just a system for gaming you will never tell the difference.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What sort of voltages are you pushing and are you keeping an eye on the temps with regards to the clocks while the benchmark is operating? Version for your BIOS on your motherboard? Version for your OS?

jtk2515

Distinguished
Hi I'm Using Ryzen 5600x and MSI B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard

This my full spec
Ryzen 5 5600x
MSI B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard
RTX 3070
G.Skill 8x2 @ 3200MHz
Cooler Master MWE Gold V2 750W
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black RGB
Samsung Evo SSD

My PC is clocking upto 4.4GHz only(75C), and um getting very less cinebench r23 10500ppt (all core test) But it should be around 11,268 as per reviewers
Im using stock settings in BOIS and Using Auto OC in Ryzen Master.

Some please help.

Your memory is only 2 rank make sure the scores your compareing to is also 2 rank. Most reviews are using 4 rank memory with 14cl and also a overclocked fclk.

So make sure your making a true comparison with your score.

jtk2515

Distinguished
But still my cpu is boosting to 4.6 nor to 4.5

You might have to explain your bios settings more, but if your running it overclocked you disable pbo. So unless you can overclock it over 4.6mhz I would just run it stock so you keep pbo.

So you are saying you are only running pbo and it is never boosting to 4.7 when you are doing single core benchmark in cinebench?

Also I think pbo starts throttling at 75c,but i am not sure about zen 3 pbo.

Last edited:
My PC is clocking upto 4.4GHz only(75C),
All core under load for this cpu is 4.45 so you are pretty good, my guess would be that 75 degrees is the cutoff point for your mobo so you are not getting the last 50Mhz which isn't much of an issue.

Also you are getting like 7% less cine score which is only a problem if you are using 3d rendering for professional work.
Getting up to what the reviews have is possible but you have to consider if it's worth spending any more money on it, if this is just a system for gaming you will never tell the difference.

Reactions: DMAN999
Solution