Question Ryzen 5 PRO 3400GE Freezing?

Dec 26, 2021
Greetings, I have this pre built PC for some months now and I keep have this problem since Day 1

Everytime that I'll do the things listed down below, the computer just freezes,the cursor disappears but the audio still goes on. So after that I'll unplug it from the socket then open again socket then open ulit. But when I open it again, the drivers are gone and Vega 11 is disabled.

1. I play online games
  2. I play games with messenger call/discord
  3. I play games with OBS
  4. I play heavy games
  5. I edit with many layers

I did a series of test to see the problem. I played Star Wars Old Republicb and it freezes, Valorant and GTA V too! it still freezes. But Death Stranding,AC Unity,Nier Automata and other offline single player games works just fine, until I open discord, then it freezes while I'm playing those games. So it seems like everytime I play a game that is connected to the internet, it triggers the freeze, or if the PC is under stress.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3400GE
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 11(Integrated)
Ram: HyperX 8gb (1 stick only)
Mobo: ASrock A320m-HDV

Solutions I tried
  • I installed a different driver from the Motherboard website not the AMD website. It removed the uninstalling of drivers and disabling of Vega 11, it still freezes tho.
  • I checked if it's overclocked, no it's not.
  • planning to update the bios but it's risky so it's a no no

Theories
  • Maybe it's the incompatibility of CPU and Mobo, if yes. Will it be fixed if I buy a new one? I don't want to buy anything yet because PC parts here in my country are hard to find.
  • One of my friends told me that she bought a GPU and the problem is solved, but she had a b450 mobo, some redditors said that it's better than a320. If the problem will be fixed this way, I'm buying a 1050ti or rx570,but then I don't want to buy anything yet.

This problem stops me from editing and streaming, I can't buy new parts because I don't have money and I don't want to burden my family with PC parts. Please any feedback or help will be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you.