[SOLVED] ryzen 5 pro 4650g on a320m-vh-pro motherboard?

randompeep

Commendable
May 20, 2021
i bought this motherboard cause it said it supported Am4 cpu socket type... then just googled some question n found out this motherboard doesnt support this cpu... what do i do? i cant return the motherboard or anything... can u guys give me a recommendation to replace a cpu to buy instead of the ryzen 5 4650g thats compatible with my motherboard...i cant afford a gpu rn so im gonna stick with an integrated one..... sorry if my english is broken

Solution
i bought this motherboard cause it said it supported Am4 cpu socket type... then just googled some question n found out this motherboard doesnt support this cpu... what do i do? i cant return the motherboard or anything... can u guys give me a recommendation to replace a cpu to buy instead of the ryzen 5 4650g thats compatible with my motherboard...i cant afford a gpu rn so im gonna stick with an integrated one..... sorry if my english is broken
The best you can do on that board is a 3400G APU, which also has an integrated GPU.
The best you can do on that board is a 3400G APU, which also has an integrated GPU.

Solution