[SOLVED] Ryzen 5600x or ryzen 3800x

villar_johnpaul01

Commendable
Mar 3, 2018
Hi guys can you help me to decide which processor budget for streaming ? Any suggestion budget wise guys thanks

Im planing to buy ryzen 5 5600x i see the review but im now sure if he good for streaming any suggestion

Solution
This should probably answer just about any question you have about the 5600x. It's actually just about on par with the 3700x for most tasks, so I'd assume that considering many of those tasks are ones we'd traditionally associate with requiring better threaded performance, it includes streaming as well. In some cases, it outperforms the 3700x. In others it's slightly below it. Really the only difference between the 3700x and 3800x is a slight bump in clock speed, so a minor improvement in single core performance.

Given the choice, it might just come down to what the difference in price is really.

This should probably answer just about any question you have about the 5600x. It's actually just about on par with the 3700x for most tasks, so I'd assume that considering many of those tasks are ones we'd traditionally associate with requiring better threaded performance, it includes streaming as well. In some cases, it outperforms the 3700x. In others it's slightly below it. Really the only difference between the 3700x and 3800x is a slight bump in clock speed, so a minor improvement in single core performance.

Given the choice, it might just come down to what the difference in price is really.

Reactions: villar_johnpaul01
Solution