Dec 3, 2018
Ill be honest, I bought compressed air and started spraying through my PC and went too deep hehe i sprayed bellow wraith prisms heatsink and obviously sprayed over my CPU... i [censored] messed up something cause I tryed to start my pc and its all black screen like my monitor is working and everything but something strange happens to rgb lights on wrait prism.. it just plays cool for a few seconds maybe 1 minute and then it starts to change colors very strange like color shuts down something sparkles and then new color comes after spark... this is my mistake but is this going to cool off or I need to call the techguy? thanks all

Dec 3, 2018
well i did opened my pc and giving my best to open heatsink to get access to cpu but i couldnt do it all the way because of cables, i dont want to screw there something up, so its all good, before my cleaning process it was all cool :/

Dec 3, 2018
now im kinda freaking out it passed 12 hours and still same problem, CPU isnt working does anyone know at least why? sorry for double messege..

Last edited: