[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 3700x with rx590

Jan 26, 2021
Hello. So right now i have the Ryzen 5 2600 but I want to buy the Ryzen 7 3700x. Will its performance be good with my gpu rx590? Btw my motherboard is msi b450 a pro

Solution
I suppose you checked the bottleneck percentage on bottleneck calculator.
Dont trust it much,its not really that accurate.
You can get a idea on how much of a bottleneck there really is,but i would never trust its just not accurate.
I would trust this site more.
In general if you arent running a pentium with a 3080,you shouldnt be worried about bottlenecking.
People often overexaggerate with it and thing that if there is a bottleneck it wont run together.Chill,you can always upgrade a certain component,its not that big of a deal.
45 FPS in Cyberpunk 1080p ultra settings which is just amazing considering how heavy it is on the gpu - 2600+RX 590
For LOL i mean i dont think i even need to say anything,that thing can run on a toaster,literally.
COD i suppose Warzone?
I would upgrade the cpu then to a 3700X.
Or even a 5600X if you can afford it.

Jan 26, 2021
45 FPS in Cyberpunk 1080p ultra settings which is just amazing considering how heavy it is on the gpu - 2600+RX 590
For LOL i mean i dont think i even need to say anything,that thing can run on a toaster,literally.
COD i suppose Warzone?
I would upgrade the cpu then to a 3700X.
Or even a 5600X if you can afford it.
Ok but will the ryzen 7 perform well? It says that my gpu is too weak for this cpu (12.4 bottleneck)

I suppose you checked the bottleneck percentage on bottleneck calculator.
Dont trust it much,its not really that accurate.
You can get a idea on how much of a bottleneck there really is,but i would never trust its just not accurate.
I would trust this site more.
In general if you arent running a pentium with a 3080,you shouldnt be worried about bottlenecking.
People often overexaggerate with it and thing that if there is a bottleneck it wont run together.Chill,you can always upgrade a certain component,its not that big of a deal.

Solution