[SOLVED] Ryzen Master ''best cores'' and Windows 10 ''preferred cores.''

Firstly, please be gentle, my knowledge is still pretty basic. I would just like to know a little about this subject, Ive noticed on ryzen master that it highlights what it deems as it's 'best cores/fastest cores' and yet windows 10 advocates it's own 'best/fastest cores' which are different. Surely this brings some kind of conflict to your system? (unless it just doesn't work like this?)

Solution
Firstly, please be gentle, my knowledge is still pretty basic. I would just like to know a little about this subject, Ive noticed on ryzen master that it highlights what it deems as it's 'best cores/fastest cores' and yet windows 10 advocates it's own 'best/fastest cores' which are different. Surely this brings some kind of conflict to your system? (unless it just doesn't work like this?)
Yes, that's usual outcome, windows just don't "know" which cores are best while RM does.
1ismus (author of DRAM-Calculator-for-Ryzen is working on new program to fix that. It should be out next month.
Yes, that's usual outcome, windows just don't "know" which cores are best while RM does.
1ismus (author of DRAM-Calculator-for-Ryzen is working on new program to fix that. It should be out next month.

Reactions: dorsai and kurdtnz
Solution