Question ''Ryzen Master does not support current processor''

jakey_randall99

Prominent
Oct 12, 2018
So I have a Ryzen 2600, and every time I try to open Ryzen Master I get the error message in the title. Last year I had a 1400 and used ryzen master almost every day without trouble until I bought this 2600 and never felt the need to use it. I now want to start overclocking my CPU again but I just can't get ryzen master working.

I have tried to uninstall it completely from the control panel and every time it says 'successfully uninstalled' the program is still there and I can run it. But I always get the same error message. My Bios are up to date, drivers are, everything is working but the program. Any ideas on how to fix it?

kanewolf

Titan
So I have a Ryzen 2600, and every time I try to open Ryzen Master I get the error message in the title. Last year I had a 1400 and used ryzen master almost every day without trouble until I bought this 2600 and never felt the need to use it. I now want to start overclocking my CPU again but I just can't get ryzen master working.

I have tried to uninstall it completely from the control panel and every time it says 'successfully uninstalled' the program is still there and I can run it. But I always get the same error message. My Bios are up to date, drivers are, everything is working but the program. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Do you just have an old version of Ryzen Master? The current version is 2.3.0.1591

jmrnilsson

Honorable
Mar 20, 2014
I have the same issue going from an 1700x to a 5800x reusing the same SSD. There are some post claiming that a registry record is left for an older version of Ryzen Master which isn’t deleted upon uninstall. Have a look around.

jmrnilsson

Honorable
Mar 20, 2014
I had exactly this issue. Also, reusing SSD. Seems like AMD really recommends a clean install regardless. But here goes. This solved it:

1. Uninstall Ryzen master
  2. Reboot
  3. Install Ryzen master

Feb 2, 2021
I have the same problem, I own a ryzen 3 pro 4350G, I cannot oc by the bios or afterburner, I would like to use ryzen master, but it always says the same, Unsupported processor, I bought it to use the oc functions 😭 It's so frustrating, I have the new updates from the bios, the drivers of the chipset and apu, everything ¿can someone help me please? When I use msi afterburner I got all my configuration restarted when I pulse apply.😟