Saitek Cyborg Keyboard - How to open?

G

Hello,
I'd like to open my Cyborg Keyboard to clean it inside. But at the back side of keyboard I'm unable to disjoint the bottom from the upper side. I have doubt using force, I don't want to break it (I love the keyboard:). I've searched the internet, but found no video nor solution:(. Have you some experience with opening the keyboard?
Thank you a lot for all your suggestions.

G

If you suspect it uses concealed clips between the mouldings (sometimes there's a small gap letf to show where) run a penknife down the seam.

First check there are no screws to release -- may be hidden under label or rubber feet.

Zuchla

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Hello,
I'd like to open my Cyborg Keyboard to clean it inside. But at the back side of keyboard I'm unable to disjoint the bottom from the upper side. I have doubt using force, I don't want to break it (I love the keyboard:). I've searched the internet, but found no video nor solution:(. Have you some experience with opening the keyboard?
Thank you a lot for all your suggestions.

Under back ruber feet is hiden screw on both sides of the keybord. But is nothing to clean over there. Just take compres air and blow all out without opening. I did it and just broke one of the lifter and then I had to use compressor anyway.

Reactions: Rich0rangeUK