Question Same monitor one looks different than the other

Jakab28

Commendable
Jul 23, 2021
Ok, here's the situation. I got two new monitors (KOORUI 27 Inch Computer Monitor, QHD 2560P Gaming Monitor 144Hz) the first one came in and I plugged it up and everything looks fine. The second one came and plugged it in and it works but the screen has what appears to be a darker SLIGHTLY greenish hue to it. I have swapped the display cables and it stays the same. I went through Nvidia control panel to check if there were any different settings applied to either monitor and they were the same. While in there I tried changing some of the colors around but that didn't fix it so I changed it back to normal. I went into Windows Display Settings to see if anything was different between the two and it wasn't. I reset both monitors physically with their buttons on the panels. I checked the drivers for the monitors and they are all the same. I have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 with a Ryzen 7 3800x and feel like I have tried everything to get these two monitors to look the same any help or insight would be GREATLY appreciated.

kanewolf

Titan
Ok, here's the situation. I got two new monitors (KOORUI 27 Inch Computer Monitor, QHD 2560P Gaming Monitor 144Hz) the first one came in and I plugged it up and everything looks fine. The second one came and plugged it in and it works but the screen has what appears to be a darker SLIGHTLY greenish hue to it. I have swapped the display cables and it stays the same. I went through Nvidia control panel to check if there were any different settings applied to either monitor and they were the same. While in there I tried changing some of the colors around but that didn't fix it so I changed it back to normal. I went into Windows Display Settings to see if anything was different between the two and it wasn't. I reset both monitors physically with their buttons on the panels. I checked the drivers for the monitors and they are all the same. I have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 with a Ryzen 7 3800x and feel like I have tried everything to get these two monitors to look the same any help or insight would be GREATLY appreciated.
You may have to get a hardware monitor calibrator. It is a camera and software that creates a device specific lookup table to provide a consistent image quality.
The Spyder -- https://spyderx.datacolor.com/ is one of the best.
Without the hardware, you can try monitor calibration websites -- https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-online-tools-calibrate-monitor/