Question Samsung 970 pcie not showing up

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
I just bought 2 Samsung 1tb 970s and mounted them on a Asus hyper m.2 x16 card.first time I booted it up they showed in disk management I decided I wanted to try to raid them together using nvme.i downloaded raidxpert2 and was unsuccessful to raid them since raidxpert2 didn't allow me to create a array with them so I said oh well let's not raid them.i uninstalled raidxpert2 and now they don't show up in disk management.

i used amds clean utility to remove all drivers,etc still nothing I can boot into my BIOS and see the 2 970s are showing up.also a side note when using the hyper m.2 card it says to enable that pcie slot to raid mode not x16.this has to be done as I can confirm the 970s won't show up in the BIOS unless it's in raid mode.sys spec's should be in sig.what would cause them to not show up in disk management anymore?any input is appreciated thanks

Win 10 pro
Amd 1950x
Corsair ddr4 32gb
3tb WD sata
1tb Samsung ssd sata
X2 Samsung 970 Evo
Hyper m.2 x16 card
Asus x399 prime
Nvidia 1060 6gb

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019
i havent looked more into the raid side,reading over the hyper card specs only intel SSD's are supported in raid for that card ooops.I have fixed the initial problem somehow my nvme drivers got uninstalled i reinstalled them now they both show up in disk partition.but now i cant install windows on the nvme drives i will have to start a new thread for that one.thanks