Samsung Announces Galaxy S3 Premium Suite Upgrade

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]TunaSoda[/nom]Um, the S2 was their "flagship phone" when it came out, no? lol[/citation]
I got JB on my SGS2. IDK what you're talking about, anyone can d/l the leaked JB ROM straight from Sammy (official leak, not cooked ROM), or wait for the final version to come out.
Read up before you comment on something.

G

"Yeah man, I don't get what the fuss is all about! Just download some shady ROM that might brick your phone and then spend hours getting it setup and working only to discover that the new Android is just as broken as the old Android! Way better than iOS lolling @ you iSheeple over here"

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
Yes, iOS gets their devices upgrade/downgrade, but is it worth it? what "features" do you gain from downgrading to iOS 6? messed up maps? passport? lol, pathetic.
If you just want to feel great with higher OS version numbers, just pretend you have iOS 100 or Android 100 right now on your device, and you'll be smiling till you drop dead. haha.

My point being, OS upgrade has hit a wall, it is no longer necessarily to update any more. my SGS3 gets much more love from me(running 4.1.1) than my Nexus 7 running 4.2.1.

As for my gf's iOS devices, they will forever stick with iOS 5, no way she's downgrading to that awful iOS 6 where you experience lag of death and battery life drain of death and be force to buy new devices!

halcyon

Splendid
IME there doesn't seem to be a tablet that works as well as the SGS3. Why is that? No...the Nexus 7 is nice but its not quite there, even with JB 4.2.1 (I had one...I returned it.) an neither is the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity. Its disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.