[SOLVED] SAMSUNG C27F39x Micro Stutter Lag

Audio31

Reputable
Feb 10, 2017
Got a new monitor, a Samsung curved 27" led HD. But have noticed a bit of lag and micro stutters using it, frame rate is stable at 60 fps but picture wise its like it's slowing down.

I have free sync enabled and game mode using an RTX 2060 6gb, Ryzen 3600 and 16gb ram ddr4.

Anyone ever use one of these before? Any idea on the best settings?

Solution
If you are talking about ghosting then, I get this on my Gsync compat certified monitor. it doesnt happen a lot. but an easy fix i found for my monitor is turn it on and off. or sometimes what will work is switching the game from fullscreen to borderless window, this doesnt work all the time but it does work with some games and others not its been getting better as the gsync compat gets updated through the driver. i get a lot less ghosting than i did when i first got my monitor back in May

jimbojones19

Prominent
Apr 7, 2019
If you are talking about ghosting then, I get this on my Gsync compat certified monitor. it doesnt happen a lot. but an easy fix i found for my monitor is turn it on and off. or sometimes what will work is switching the game from fullscreen to borderless window, this doesnt work all the time but it does work with some games and others not its been getting better as the gsync compat gets updated through the driver. i get a lot less ghosting than i did when i first got my monitor back in May

Solution

Audio31

Reputable
Feb 10, 2017

Setting games to borderless seems to have solved it, thank you.