Samsung Galaxy Camera Point-and-Shoot Headed for UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is innovation :), well done Samsung. Shame about the price though, can get an entry level DSLR for that price!

christarp

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
Utterly useless.
People that want standalone cameras will purchase a top end camera as mentioned above for that kind of price.
Most people only want to carry a phone (smartphone now) with them. The reason the camera phone came into being is because there were moments people wanted to take a picture without keeping a bulky camera with them all the time.
This isn't innovation out of necessity, this is mindless "innovation".

safcmanfr

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]leona23[/nom]my buddy's sister makes $81 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for seven months but last month her payment was $14524 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more"""""http://Key16.com""""""[/citation]

my sister earns $100 an hour on a street corner, contact me for details and I'll set you up for a 15% cut.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]djgene01[/nom]Suck on that Apple.[/citation]

Suck on what? A grossly overpriced camera that will sell like 12 units? You do realize this costs the equivalent of almost $640 USD.

You can get DSLR cameras that are magnitudes better than this for the same if not less price. No company, Nikon, Apple, Cannon, Microsoft, Olympus, Google are jealous of this product.

If this was $199.99 USD then it might get some market share, but at over 3X the price forget about it.

swordrage

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2012
Innovation does not mean it has to be useless. Seriously why Samsung? Who in their right mind will try Android in a camera. Yeah I would buy this if this had the same functionality as a dslr. But for this madness, no thanks.....

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
cool in theory, I would love to have an option of a better camera on a phone, even the high mega pixel phone cameras usually have small sensors, so even though there are alot of pixels the pictures are still terrible. but the pric eon this as stated puts it into dlsr territory and if you can afford a nice dlsr you probably have a decent phone and can pull the sd card from and imediatly upload pics if that is your desire

Status
Not open for further replies.